Friday, December 31, 2010

The chosen One!

Well... this picture says it all. 2010 has been the most rewarding, humbling, challenging year of my life. Being the mother to this amazing human being has made me a different woman all together. I thought I knew who I was before Cassius, but when you're in my shoes (which are often quite amazingly stylish) you're forced to rise to levels beyond your wildest dreams. I thank GOD daily for the opportunity to mother him. And most recently realized, this new mother, needs mothering. That said, I have opened myself up to the help and love of my tribe, thus experiencing a deeper appreciation for my own mother, sister and all of the other mothers who have had an impact on my life. Now that Cash is almost walking, life will only get more colorful. I hope to check in and update more in 2011... but I'll leave you with this. Life as I knew it, is no more. Life from here on out, is the life I am grateful... chose me!

Love and happiness in 2011... in great shoes, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment