Saturday, April 3, 2010

Look mom... I'm laughin'!






This video captures Cassius at 6 weeks. He’s already strong enough to lift his chest, turn his head from left to right and can scream and grunt as if someone said pacifiers will soon be extinct. But the best and most amazing moments (aside from him sleeping after an hour of pulling my hair and collecting my DNA under his fingernails) is when he laughs. I don’t mean a simple smile… I mean a grown man, flirty, those boobs belong to me laugh. It also includes a yawn which is just the breast... I mean the best bonus… So enjoy!




4 comments:

  1. Six weeks old and already a master at handling the paparazzi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo.... that's just the cutest thing. we tried to get there yesterday, but after leaving "father's office" we were both buzzed and looking for a nap. i promise i'll be there this week. smooches to all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I just wanna say that couldn't have happened without my A1 sidekick and baby-holding skillz. Yeh represent!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your son is too cute! im so happy for you. it felt like just yesterday i was driving down crenshaw and saw your big ol belly. fabulous.

    ReplyDelete